Saturday, January 1, 2011

Trailer for Hunted, Bethesda's fantasy shooter, is low on Elf boobs, high on dodgy cockney accents (Hunted: The Demon's Forge)

Remember Hunted: The Demon's Forge, the fantasy co-op actioner coming from Fallout house Bethesda? Don't worry, word on it has been so sparse for so long that I'd as good as forgotten about it myself until I saw this new trailer. And I wrote our first preview on it.

Looking back on said preview though, it seems I rather liked what I saw of Hunted. It's another co-op cover-shooter, yeah, but it blows the concept wide open with its totally asymmetrical characters (long-range Elven archer, close-range, melee-focused barbarian), fantasy setting and heavy use of tactical magic. It looks a lot of fun, and this new trailer shows off a pleasing amount of what looks to be a rather sumptuously-detailed world for you to kill your way merrily through.

But don't worry, I've included the E3 trailer too. That one comes with a bit more Elf-jiggle.

Source: http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/hunted-the-demons-forge/news/trailer-for-hunted-bethesdas-fantasy-shooter-is-low-on-elf-boobs-high-on-dodgy-cockney-accents/a-20101220163044766018/g-20100315112745289056

PC Games Left for Dead Starcraft 2 Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment