Sunday, February 20, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever: 4 big reasons it's 100% old-school authentic (while also 100% fresh) (Duke Nukem Forever)

Before my most recent session with Duke Nukem Forever, I had plenty of questions. Even having previously played through the PAX demo, I had questions. Superficially, I knew this game was Duke Nukem. It had balls-out action. It had one-liners. It had all the iconic weaponry. But as a fan of Duke Nukem 3D since its original 1996 release, I needed to know more.

How Duke Nukem would the full game feel? And how Duke Nukem could it get away with feeling, after thirteen years and countless developments in the FPS genre? Would Duke Nukem Forever be a legitimate and worthwhile sequel to Duke 3D, or just another FPS with the name tacked on? Having fine-toothed the game’s opening couple of hours with my fanboy comb, I now feel like it’s the former, 100%. Here’s what you need to know.

Source: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/duke-nukem-forever-4-big-reasons-its-100-old-school-authentic-while-also-100-fresh/a-2011021415105594086

Iphone 4 Games Playstation 2 Nintendo DS PS3 PC Games

No comments:

Post a Comment