Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best of GR videos: GamesRadar's 24 Hour Marathon encapsulated in 2 glorious minutes (BioShock 2)



For two years now we’ve thrown health, sleep and sobriety to the wind in order to bring you GamesRadar’s 24 Hour Marathon! If you’ve missed out on the shenanigans thus far, the point of this video is to make you feel horrible about it. With the exception of StarCraft II, I sacrificed my hard drive to record everyone playing everything with me! Watch dozens of readers intentionally doing the stupidest shit imaginable in Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption, Gears of War 2, BioShock 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Blur, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Uncharted 2. Of all the crap I've done here, this video is the thing I'm most proud of...

Source: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/best-of-gr-videos-gamesradars-24-hour-marathon-encapsulated-in-2-glorious-minutes/a-20110303124633805045

Playstation 2 Nintendo DS PS3 PC Games

No comments:

Post a Comment